Here are 5 Android QR Code Readers
- Google Goggles (Free) – My recommendation is this one. Scans UPC, QR code and Data Matrix. Can also scan street signs and anything with words which it then reads and searches the Internet for matches.
- Barcode Scanner (Free) – My recommendation is this one. Scans UPC, QR code and Data Matrix. Works great on every Android device I have played with it on.
- ShopSavvy (Free) – This Android app scans QR codes but also scans UPC codes and finds the best prices near you. I found it to be slow back when I used to use it however it is not bad QR code reader for the Android phone.
- ScanLife (Free) – Reads EZ Code, QR code, Data Matrix and UPC codes. ScanLife makes their app for multiple mobile OS.
- QuickMark (Free) – Same as the iPhone app however on Android and best of all, FREE. Reads Quick Code, QR code, UPC and Data Matrix. This Android QR code reader is a keeper.
These 5 android applications for scanning QR codes have different purposes and it is best to choose the application based on the feature set will best suit your lifestyle.